Published on December 20th, 2011 | by Anita Taylor
Central Desktop’s Top 11 of 2011
3. Most popular blog post – The 9 Types of Collaborators [Infographic]. This post was your first introduction to the Dinosaur, the Stealth Ninja and other interesting folks.
4. Biggest product update - Project Management 3.0. In October, we made sweeping changes to the way you manage your projects and to-dos. We’ll be holding a webinar in January to walk you through features and functionality you may just be discovering.
5. Funniest Facebook pictures – “Where Do You CD?” Contest. Our employees show you what a gorilla DJ, a rubber ducky and Darth Vader have in common.
6. Most read case study – WD-40 Saves Time with Improved Document Management. Learn how WD-40 made its sales collateral, logos and other documents twice as easy to find.
7. Most popular Collabosphere session – Customer Best Practices Showcase. The highlight of our first-ever user conference, it featured a diverse set of power users explaining how they overcame implementation and user-adoption hurdles.
8. Best-attended webinar – Social Collaboration: Beyond the Buzz. Get Central Desktop CEO Isaac Garcia’s take on the business benefits of collaboration.
9. Most downloaded white paper – 10 Metrics for Measuring ROI of Collaboration. Stumped about how to measure the business benefits of collaboration? Here are 10 practical ideas.
10. Most social buzz – The 9 Types of Collaborators. From the initial infographic to the quiz and webinar that followed, you can’t seem to get enough of the 9 Types of Collaborators.
11. Best undiscovered feature – Central Desktop for Mobile. In August, we released our first mobile app. Whether you’ve got an iPad, a Droid or a Blackberry, you can now use Central Desktop on the go.