New Facebook Contest: What’s Your Collaboration Resolution for 2012?
Don’t finalize that list of 2012 New Year’s Resolutions just yet. We have one more resolution to add to your list this year.
Last month, Central Desktop released the What Type of Collaborator Are You? quiz to help you identify your strengths and areas for improvement as a team player. Now, we’re challenging you to take an honest look at your collaboration style and identify some specific ways in which you can improve in 2012.
For example, we love Siloists here at Central Desktop. But one way the Siloist can improve is to start regularly uploading files so the entire team can access files as needed. Imagine what type of impact it would make on your collaborative culture if every person in the company identified and carried through with just one resolution!
In our new Facebook contest, “What’s Your 2012 Collaboration Resolution?”, we’re asking not only our users but anyone who collaborates on a daily basis to share one 2012 collaboration resolution. Some examples include:
- I’m going to wean myself off email threads and try to use discussions. (Dinosaur)
- I resolve to get more involved in team projects! (Executive)
To make your resolution, go to our Facebook page and find the Contest – 2012 New Years’ tab. The entry with the most votes by Jan 4th wins a Kindle Fire!
Latest posts by Grace Kang (see all)
- 5 Ways to Spring Clean Your Workspaces - April 3, 2012
- Open science movement speeds up scientific process with online collaboration - February 10, 2012
- New Video: How Do You CD? - February 3, 2012