Help Central Desktop Support Win an R.E.C.S.S. Award This Year!
We’re up for a RECSS (Recognition of Excellence in Customer Support and Service) Award at Supportawards.org. If you’re a fan of CD Support, please submit a vote for us on Twitter!
If you’ve never received support from us, you’re missing out. I know, I know…nobody likes to get tech support. But why? First, with most products and services, it’s a challenge to even find out how to get support. Second, the whole experience of getting support at most companies is just frustrating. Long hold times, hours waiting for a response to your email, support reps not understanding your question, etc.
Getting support with Central Desktop is different. Why?
1. In Central Desktop, it’s easy to contact us. Click on the “Help” dropdown menu at the top right of every screen, then click on the “Ask a Question” link.
There, you will see the different support options available to you. (For paid plans, the options are portal, live chat, and phone.) Or, you can just email support[at]centraldesktop.com. If you’re in our Help Center and can’t find what you’re looking for, use the widget at the bottom of the page. Click “No” to expand it, then type in your email, explain what you were looking for, and submit. A support ticket will be created when you submit.
2. With Central Desktop, there is no hold time when you call in. For paid plans, our average first-response time for requests sent in via email/portal for the past two months has been less than an hour.
3. We have a friendly, intelligent and professional team of support reps (if I do say so myself …), all of whom know the product inside and out.
Because of the above, our average “Overall Service Experience”, as reported by customers who have taken our support survey after receiving support is consistently around 9 out of 10.
So, next time you have a question about how to do something on Central Desktop and you can’t find the answer anywhere, try contacting us. Our mission is to impress you – every time. And if we do, don’t forget to vote for us with a tweet!
Latest posts by james (see all)
- Help Central Desktop Support Win an R.E.C.S.S. Award This Year! - September 22, 2011
- Is E-Mail Collaboration Holding You Down? - June 24, 2010
- Save Time by Mass Updating Tasks with the Central Desktop API - February 1, 2010