Take a Tour of SocialBridge
We recently launched an interactive demo of our SocialBridge collaboration solution for marketing agencies and teams. This self-guided tour highlights the following capabilities to give you the basic gist of what SocialBridge does:
• Social Dashboard – Get an overview of who’s working on what, update your status, see upcoming events and tasks, find important links to projects and resources, and more.
• Client Connect – Need to customize workspaces to each client while retaining your own branding as well? Visit Client Connect to find out how you can share files and ideas, hold discussions, and manage projects with internal and external clients.
• Review+Approve – Remember the days of providing (and deciphering) tedious, disconnected feedback? No more. See how you can mark up and comment on files directly on the creative so you and your designers or agency are always on the same page.
• Work Order Manager – Check out an example of how you can use databases, workflows and web forms to automate day-to-day business processes. Nifty!
• Templates – Once you get a workspace just the way you want it, it’s annoying to have to repeat the full setup to build another one like it. See how easy it is to clone a new workspace from a template in this demo.
These capabilities are just a sampling of what you can do with SocialBridge. Try it out yourself and let us know what you think.
Latest posts by Linda Souza (see all)
- MLB + SXSW = Awesome - August 16, 2012
- The state of agency-client collaboration [Infographic] - June 21, 2012
- Fortune Magazine’s “Cool Green Company of 2011″ Moves to the Cloud - February 14, 2012